- This event has passed.
CCALS & MGH Team Private Event
April 18, 2020 @ 12:00 PM - 4:00 PMFree
“THE WIM HOF METHOD CAN BE CHARACTERIZED BY ITS SIMPLICITY, APPLICABILITY AND A STRONG SCIENTIFIC UNDERPINNING. IT IS A PRACTICAL WAY TO BECOME HAPPIER, HEALTHIER AND MORE POWERFUL.”
The breathing technique is called The Wim Hof Method and it is for YOU if any of these apply. You:
- Seek to diminish the impact of stress on your body.
- Are interested in gaining control over your physiology (e.g.: having the ability to build your immunity to illnesses or to reduce pain just with breath work).
- Would like to have more energy/stamina/endurance.
- Want some self-implemented healing for anxiety/emotional pain.
- Yearn for a “go-to,” simple technique that helps you find peace in your body and mind, especially in stressful situations.
- Want to access the strongest aspects of yourself that often lie buried.
OR…you want to support the important work of helping find a cure for ALS! Whatever your motivation, COME! The benefits are amazing and you’ll be amongst very cool peeps!
Wim Hof Method (Groundbreaking breathing techniques)
A private Wim Hof Method event at the CCALS Heald Center from 12-4, then dinner/drinks to follow. This sponsored event is FREE for CCALS and MGH ALS team members.
Saturday, April 18th, 2020, Noon – 4 pm, Dinner to follow
CCALS Heald Center
17 Chase Road, Falmouth, MA 02540
Use Private Password (on flyer)
Michael Christoforo and Avi Greenberg, Instructors
This workshop is suitable for everyone ages 16 and up but does require a basic level of health. Out of precaution, we advise against participation during pregnancy, or if you are epileptic. People with cardiovascular issues or any other serious health conditions should always consult a medical professional before starting the Wim Hof Method.
WHAT TO BRING:
Open mind, swimming clothes, towel, and a yoga mat
(for OPTIONAL ice bath)
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
COME DISCOVER THE POWER OF BREATHING!