Jonathan Greenfield keeps an empty chest freezer in his garage, its seams sealed with silicone. When filled with water, the makeshift tub is big enough for the athletic 49-year-old to sink himself down into an ice bath, breathe, and mentally go — somewhere else.
- Jonathan Greenfield: On The Front Lines Of ALS Fight
- Cold Exposure, Breathwork, and the Wim Hof Method -Activism
- Cold Exposure, Breathwork, and the Wim Hof Method
- Despite ALS, Cherry Hill native finds calm through meditation
- Breathe 4ALS Inaugural Fundraiser at MoCA Westport Sells Out, Raises Over $70,000
- Divi-child on