Breathe 4ALS, founded by Westporters Iris and Jonathan Greenfield, hosted its inaugural fundraiser on October 17 to a SOLD OUT crowd at MoCA Westport, raising more than $70,000 for familial ALS research and care for ALS patients. Breathe 4ALS leads Wim Hof breathing method workshops to help ALS patients. Jonathan was diagnosed with ALS in December 2018.
- Jonathan Greenfield: On The Front Lines Of ALS Fight
- Cold Exposure, Breathwork, and the Wim Hof Method -Activism
- Cold Exposure, Breathwork, and the Wim Hof Method
- Despite ALS, Cherry Hill native finds calm through meditation
- Breathe 4ALS Inaugural Fundraiser at MoCA Westport Sells Out, Raises Over $70,000
- Divi-child on