- This event has passed.
Wim Hof Method at the JCC in Cherry Hill, NJ
January 12, 2020 @ 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM$125
[event_buy_btn link=”/?add-to-cart=1255&quantity=1″ product_id=”1255″ class=” buy_ticket ” text=”Buy Tickets”]
“THE WIM HOF METHOD CAN BE CHARACTERIZED BY ITS SIMPLICITY, APPLICABILITY AND A STRONG SCIENTIFIC UNDERPINNING. IT IS A PRACTICAL WAY TO BECOME HAPPIER, HEALTHIER AND MORE POWERFUL.”
The breathing technique is called The Wim Hof Method and it is for YOU if any of these apply. You:
- Seek to diminish the impact of stress on your body.
- Are interested in gaining control over your physiology (e.g.: having the ability to build your immunity to illnesses or to reduce pain just with breath work).
- Would like to have more energy/stamina/endurance.
- Want some self-implemented healing for anxiety/emotional pain.
- Yearn for a “go-to,” simple technique that helps you find peace in your body and mind, especially in stressful situations.
- Want to access the strongest aspects of yourself that often lie buried.
OR…you want to support the important work of helping find a cure for ALS! Whatever your motivation, COME! The benefits are amazing and you’ll be amongst very cool peeps!
Wim Hof Method (Groundbreaking breathing techniques)
The 4-hour workshop consists of explanation via PowerPoint and videos, light “yoga” stretching, and guided breathing. The teachings are applied with a 90 second, OPTIONAL ice bath. You don’t have to submit yourself to cold exposure to get the benefits of the Wim Hof Method.
Sunday, 12 January 2020, Noon – 4 pm
JCC in Cherry Hill, NJ
1301 Springdale Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Michael Christoforo, Instructor
This workshop is suitable for everyone ages 16 and up but does require a basic level of health. Out of precaution, we advise against participation during pregnancy, or if you are epileptic. People with cardiovascular issues or any other serious health conditions should always consult a medical professional before starting the Wim Hof Method.
WHAT TO BRING:
Open mind, swimming clothes, towel, and a yoga mat
(for OPTIONAL ice bath)
Email me: [email protected]
COME DISCOVER THE POWER OF BREATHING!
This workshop is a gift that keeps on giving. Support the cause and reap the benefits! Please secure your spot ASAP and forward it to your nearest and dearest ones!